Humic Acid 12 % 1L
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ingredients: 12% Humic acid
1) 100% water soluble liquid based on leonardite which contains good quality of humus
2) It helps to increase and sproutness of white roots in rhizosphere which increase nutrient uptake efficiency
3) It is used to strengthen spreading of white roots
Drip & drenching Application: 1l/100l/acre
you may also like
- Promotes good and healthy growth of plants.
- Accelerates uptake of plant nutrients.
- Influences flowering and fruit settings.
- Helpful for better quality produce.
Available Packaging Size :- 100gm, 250gm and 500gm
Application Dose :-
- For Spray – 1-2gm per lit. of water
- For Drip – 500gm per Acre Useful for all crops
Enriched with liquid Sulphur affects cation exchange capacity (CEC) and helps to increase nutrient supply efficiency
Helps in protecting the plant against biotic and abiotic stress – calcium improves stomata function and participates in induction of heat shock proteins.
Active ingredients helps to improve the end quality of cane, fruit, berries, rhizomes, tubers
It helps to stimulate metabolites, enzymes for normal functioning of photosynthesis
For drip application : 2L/acre/month for annual crops
For seasonal Crops: 1L once in 15 days
Ingredients: Amino acid, protein carbohydrolysate, alginic acid
Greater absorption of nutrients from soil.
Rapid growth of plant
Promote disease resistance, Help plants to endure environmental stress Stimulate cell division, improve the fruit size Improve root growth
Drip & drenching Application: Dissolve 1l of P seaweed in 200 L of neutral water and apply it by drip or drenching application
Foliar application: Dissolve 1.5ml/L of P seaweed of neutral water and apply it
Ingredients: collidal silicon
1)Silicon seems to benefit certain plants when they are under stress.
2)It has been found to improve drought tolerance and delay wilting in certain crops where irrigation is withheld and may enhance the plant?s ability to resist micronutrient and other metal toxicities
3)Silicon has been found to help increase stem strength.
Recommendation: Foliar Application: 15gm/100L of neutral water
Drip & Drenching Application: Dissolve 45gms of P Silicon in 300 L of neutral water and apply during fertigation and drenchning
Soil application: 200gms / acre