P Chelated Copper 500gm
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Appearance- Free flowing crystalline/powder
Copper content (Expressed as Cu) per cent by weight, minimum in the form of Cu-EDTA – 12
Lead (as Pb) per cent by weight maximum 0 – 0.003
pH – 5.5-6.5
you may also like
- Iron content(expressed as Fe), percent by weight minimum in the form of Fe-EDTA – 12%
- Lead (as Pb), percent by weight maximum – 0.003%
- pH – 5.5 to 6.5%
ROLE OF FERROUS IN PLANT NUTRITION
- Fe-involved in photosynthesis & Chlorophyll synthesis
- Fe- is part of several important enzymes, participate in lignin, protein, carbohydrate &vitamins Synthesis.
- Fe- plays important role in the reduction of Nitrates & Sulphates with nitrogen assimilation
P-Chelated Manganese (Micronutrient Fertilizer)
- Manganese content (expressedasMn), percent by weight minimum in the form of Mn-EDTA – 12%
- Lead(as Pb),percent by weight maximum – 0.003%
- pH – 6.0-6.5%
- Mn-involved in photosynthesis & respiration
- Mn-regulates nitrogen metabolism
- Mn-is part of several important enzymes & vitamin synthesis
P-Chelated Calcium (Agriculture Supplement)
- Calcium content (Expressed as Ca) percent by weight, minimum in the form of Ca -EDTA – 9
- Lead (as Pb) percent by weight maximum 0 – 0.003
- pH – 5.5-6.5
ROLE OF CALCIUM IN PLANT NUTRITION
- Ca-involved in Call Wall Formation & cell division & growth
- Ca-plays important role in poisonous, chemicals Neutralizationsin & root network establishment.
- Ca-plays important role in root Development
- Ca-Controls blossom root in vegetables.
P-chelated Zinc (Micronutrient Fertilizer)
- Zinc content (expressed as Zn), percent by weight minimum in the form of Zn-EDTA – 12%
- Lead (as Pb), percent by weight maximum – 0.003 %
- pH – 6.0-6.5 %
ROLE OF ZINC IN PLANT NUTRITION
- Zn- regulates Enzymes system of metabolic Activities in plants,
- Zn-involved in Auxine Production & Oxidation processes.
- Zn- plays important role in Carbohydrate transformations & sugar regulation.
- Zn-involved in RNA synthesis & water regulation in plants